Our Grain Elevator Management (GEM) hedging program is the total package. It gives you a full-time grain merchandiser and manager at a fraction of the cost of on-site management.
We offer the following services:
1) Assistance with position reports and position assistance
2) Increase grain volume through the following:
a) Various contracts tailored to fit needs (example: basis contracts)
b) Producer education
c) New creative methods
3) Increase margins while limiting risk
a) A complete hedging program utilizing basis, spreads, futures and options
4) Consultation with owners/key employees/board members and financial institutions
5) Estimating capital needs and potential income
6) Storage budget analysis
7) Transportation consultation and scheduling
8) Daily contact throughout the day to keep you abreast of market developments
Give us a call at 1-800-247-4071 for more information and how we can help your operation.
From The Wall Street Journal:
"If prices for agriculture commodities rise in years ahead, farmers will have incentives to buy more fertilizer to boost yields," noted Don Roose, President of U.S. Commodities, Inc. in West Des Moines, Iowa.